Jared Bramblett is a photographer and civil engineer based in Charleston, SC. He received a BS in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of South Carolina in 2006. As a Civil Engineer, he works with the design & management of land and infrastructure with a primary focus on stormwater management and sustainability. He’s always been fascinated by the push and pull between us and nature - how we build upon one another. His photographs are often a study of the seams where natural and constructed environments conjoin.
Exhibitions & Features
- 02/23 - 03/20/2017 - 10 Days West at J. Stark
- 11/06/2017 - 04/20/2018 - Observing Irma at Lowcounty Local First's Local Works
- 10/03/2017 - Ongoing - Variable Boundaries at College of Charleston
- 09/14 - 10/23/2017 - Urbanities at Charleston Music Hall
- April - May 2017 - Variable Boundaries exhibited as part of Enough Pie's Awakening V - King Tide. Photographs used in promotional material and videos for month long event raising awareness to sea level rise and climate change.
- March - June 2016 - Solo Exhibition at Costa + Williams
- June - December 2015 - 'Boroughs & Neighborhoods of Charleston' at Elliotborough Mini Bar, Charleston, SC
- 05/23 - 06/08/2014 - SPACE, A Center for Photography Art Show, Old City Jail, Charleston, SC
- 07/13/2013 - 'Loving Hospitatlity' at Awakening, 1600 Meeting St, Charleston, SC
- 02/21/2018 - The Grand Canyon to Cathedral Rock - Jared Bramblett's Photos on Display at J. Stark
- 09/21/2017 - Local photographer offers collection of quirky urban scenes - Charleston Scene / Post & Courier
- 04/26/2017 - Photographer Jared Bramblett puts Charleston's rising tide problem into stark relief - Charleston City Paper
- April 2017 - Rising Up - Charleston Magazine